Extending Battery Life
For enhancing Battery Life:
- Always use laptop plugged in. Nothing will happen to your battery i have 2 yrs experience on it because i haven’t use my laptop in battery power even a single day and its backup is same as it was.
- Provide 3-5 inch spaces (all sides).
- Clean air vents regularly.
At every 1-3 months clean Battery Points.
For enhancing Battery Performance:
- Turn Off “Wi-Fi” (if not necessary)
- Eject all external media (i.e. Pendrives, Keyboards, Mouse etc.)
- Check if the device is cooling or not by touch and feel method
- Dim Brightness
- Don’t use Multimedia Applications as far as possible (eg. Windows Media Player, Vlc, etc.)
- Don’t do multiple tasks at a time; this increases RAM and also makes your computer slow